(IS 440) Advanced Topics in SAP ERP Systems
Students learn advanced topics related to the SAP enterprise resource planning (ERP) system such as production planning, materials management, sales and distribution, and human capital management. Students will complete several hands-on exercises using the SAP ERP system.
1. Identify the various organizational levels in SAP and their functions.
2. Understand the function of SAP master data.
3. Understand the function of SAP transactional data.
4. Discuss the evolution of the SAP ERP software.
5. Understand the SAP procurement process.
6. Understand the function of financial accounting and management accounting in SAP.
7. Understand MRP and the materials planning process in SAP.
8. Understand the SAP sales order management process.
9. Identify key integration points between SAP components.
10. Understand the reporting tools of SAP.