(ART 265) Beginning Sculpture
To explore the language and various definitions of forms through a myriad of materials utilized in the visual arts. Fee required. (Due to limited availability, only art majors may register online)
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
1. Learn the basic skills and techniques involved in working with clay.
2. Learn to use the elements of design as they apply to three-dimensional art.
3. Build your ability to conceptualize and visualize objects in three dimensions .
4. Begin to use these skills and techniques to create sculptural art pieces.
5. Learn the bones, muscles, and proportions of the human body.