(ART 280) Branding
A studio course that trains students in visual problem solving and conceptual brand development. Class projects reflect a realistic range of assignments that a designer would encounter in a studio environment, agency or corporate design institution. Fee required.
Course Learning Outcomes
At the end of the course, students should demonstrate an understanding of branding, brand development and application, concept development, layout, and typography. Students will:
- Communicate effectively verbally and visually in presenting their concept and work.
- Enhance their knowledge of branding and application.
- Build upon their design skills to solve design problems for successful branding.
- Increase knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and any other necessary graphic program.
- Have the confidence to work independently on projects in and outside of the classroom setting.
- Apply design principles and branding knowledge to working with neither real or made-up clients.