(ART 280) Branding
A studio course that trains students in visual problem solving and conceptual brand development. Class projects reflect a realistic range of assignments that a designer would encounter in a studio environment, agency or corporate design institution. Fee required.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
|Prerequisites||ART 119, 156, 210, 212, and Portfolio Review|
At the end of the course, students should demonstrate an understanding of branding, brand development and application, concept development, layout, and typography. Students will:
- communicate effectively verbally and visually in presenting their concept and work.
- enhance their knowledge of branding and application.
- build upon their design skills to solve design problems for successful branding.
- increase knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and any other necessary graphic program.
- have the confidence to work independently on projects in and outside of the classroom setting.
- apply design principles and branding knowledge to working with neither real or made-up clients.