(EXS 365) Exercise Testing and Prescription
Athletic Conditioning is a course which will teach the student to prescribe detailed and comprehensive training and conditioning programs for a variety of sports settings and activities.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
Course Learning Outcomes
- To develop knowledge of the principles of physical fitness assessment and exercise prescription.
- To familiarize the student with various exercise and conditioning programs for development of each physical fitness component.
- To familiarize the student with various principles and programs for weight management.
- To provide the opportunity for practical experiences in using field and laboratory tests for the appraisal of physical fitness status and the design of exercise and weight-management programs.
- To provide the student with the opportunity to design individualized physical fitness programs.