(EXS 129) Fitness and Lifestyle Management
An online course designed to teach principles and practices of a healthy lifestyle of wellness and being.
|Credit Hours||2.0 Online|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, Spring|
This course takes a practical and personal approach to the needs and interests of each student. At the conclusion of the course you should have learned to:
- Discuss objective means for detecting health and safety needs in oneself, thus reducing disease and disability.
- Apply information provided in the course to fit one's personal health and fitness needs and interests.
- Accumulate knowledge and understanding of health principles and practices that will enable you to modify your health behavior.
- Design and follow your own personalized fitness and lifestyle management program, preferably in lifetime physical activities.
- Recognize that this course will not only improve the quality of your life immediately, it will also provide personal, family and community benefits throughout your life.