(HTM 342) Hospitality and Tourism Law and Ethics
Study and understanding of the legal system, laws, and ethics with application to the hospitality, tourism, and travel industry.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate knowledge of fundamental areas of business.
- Have knowledge of international business basics.
- Have knowledge of intercultural understanding fundamentals.
- Demonstrate commitment to ethical behavior.
- Be able to solve problems.
- Work effectively in teams.
- Communicate effectively.
- Demonstrate commitment to service-mindedness.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead.
- Be able to prepare an entrepreneurial business plan.