(BIOL 260) Human Anatomy
The structure and organization of the human body from cells through organ systems.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
1. Understand what makes life unique.
2. Be able to describe the history of life from a biological perspective.
3. Understand the unifying principles of biology.
4. Recognize and discuss current biological issues and their impact on society.
5. Demonstrated content knowledge of the discipline.
6. Read, write, and understand biological literature.
7. Learn how to conduct research through the use of the scientific method.
8. Have the opportunity to prepare themselves for graduate or professional school and/or success in the biological job market.
9. Realize appropriate stewardship accountabilities and the need to help Society.