(IT 481) Information Assurance and Security
Introduction to information security providing a foundation of computer security concepts, including general security, communication security, infrastructure security, basics of cryptography, and operational and organizational security.
- Identify and prioritize information assets.
- Identify and prioritize threats to information assets.
- Define an information security strategy and architecture.
- Plan for and respond to intruders in an information system.
- Describe legal and public relations implications of security and privacy issues. 6.Present a disaster recovery plan for recovery of information assets after an incident.