Organizational Leadership Minor
Hours - 15 Credit Hours
Effective Sep. 2021
Last Revision 9/19/2022
Holokai Category: Professional Studies
Sponsoring Program: Business Management
Faculty Unit Assignment: Faculty of Business & Government
Required — 12 Credits
|Course Number||Title||Semesters Offered||Credit Hours||Prerequisites|
|BUSM 180||Introduction to Business||F, W, S||3.0|
|BUSM 310||Principles of Management||F, W, S||3.0||BUSM 180|
|BUSM 320||Business Communication||F, W, S||3.0||BUSM 180 w/C- or better (for non-ACCT majors), ACCT 203 (for ACCT majors); ENGL 101|
|BUSM 401||Principles of Leadership||F, W||3.0||BUSM 310 w/B- or better|
Electives - 3 Credits
Additional Program Requirements
All passing grades will be accepted in fulfilling minor or certificate requirements.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completing this minor, students will:
- Demonstrate a knowledge of fundamental areas of business
- Have a knowledge of international business basics.
- Have a knowledge of intercultural understanding fundamentals.
- Be able to prepare entrepreneurial/intrapreneurial business plan.
- Be able to solve problems.
- Work effectively in teams.
- Communicate effectively.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead.
- Demonstrate commitment to service-mindedness.
- Demonstrate commitment to ethical behavior.