(BUSM 347) Managing Diversity
Students learn current theories, issues, practices, and developments in managing diversity, equality and inclusion in organizations and in international context.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
|Prerequisite||BUSM 310 with a B- or better|
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand and effectively apply fundamental business knowledge
- Communicate effectively and persuasively in written and oral forms.
- Manage and utilize information technologies in a dynamic business world
- Use critical thinking skills to effectively solve real business problems.
- Demonstrate ethical leadership and productive teamwork in diverse organizations.