(BUSM 393R) Special Topics in Finance
This course provides students an opportunity to explore a relevant topic of finance outside of the regular business management course curriculum.
|Credit Hours||1.0 - 3.0 Lecture|
Course Learning Outcomes
- Understand and effectively apply fundamental business knowledge.
- Communicate effectively and persuasively in written and oral forms.
- Manage and utilize information technologies in a dynamic business world.
- Use critical thinking skills to effectively solve real business problems.
- Demonstrate ethical leadership and productive teamwork in diverse organizations.