(ACCT 356) Accounting Information Systems
An introduction to contemporary accounting systems with an emphasis on accounting cycles and internal controls.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
|Prerequisites||ACCT 301 with a C- or better|
1. Students will be required to flowchart accounting processes and evaluate internal controls which require understanding of how businesses operate. 2.Students will be required to use written and oral English to complete multiple assignments.
3. Students will be required to show understanding of ethics and professional standards of competence and independence evaluating and reporting internal control weaknesses.
4. Students will be required to complete two SAP simulations in groups.
5. Students will be required to demonstrate a working knowledge of SAP ERP software.
6. Students will be required to understand SAP ERP software virtually on their own.