(FILM 218) Basic Video Production
Using common video production tools, students in this course will learn to apply storytelling principles in creating visuals for various instructional and training purposes.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, Spring|
1. Compile moving content into a story that can be shared with others.
2. Operate the manual functions of a video camera.
3. Navigate through nonlinear editing software.
4. Incorporate high-quality sound into video.
5. Utilize light in various field settings.
6. Speak the jargon and technical terminology of the industry.
7. Apply production techniques learned to help solve real-world challenges.