Beginning Volleyball (EXS 144)
Designed for those wanting to gain skills in playing the game of volleyball. The course is designed for more skill level development than game playing.
|Credit Hours||1.0 Lecture|
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Acquire and develop skills needed to participate in volleyball as a lifetime activity.
- Demonstrate the skills used in volleyball through class practice and playing the game.
- Learn the terminology, rules, equipment, facilities, and strategies needed to participate in volleyball.
- Gain game-like experiences by refereeing the game and participating in a bracket-style tournament.
- Have fun while learning about the sport of volleyball.