Business Analytics and Operations (BUSM 361)
Students learn to provide data-driven solutions to real-world business problems. The course covers foundational topics in business analytics (e.g. regression, clustering, and classification) and in operations (e.g. forecasting, inventory management, and production planning).
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
|Prerequisites||BUSM 180, BUSM 230, MATH 107 all with a C- or better|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, Spring|
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain how operations management integrates and understand the operational concepts, functions, and elements.
- Continue to build on and use technology to further one's understanding
- Know what form of operational analysis or tool is useful and capable of using complex quantitative tools to analyze.
- Communicate effectively the results and recommendations
- Share one's knowledge by assisting others in learning the skills and abilities.