(BUSM 361) Business Analytics and Operations
Students learn to provide data-driven solutions to real-world business problems. The course covers foundational topics in business analytics (e.g. regression, clustering, and classification) and in operations (e.g. forecasting, inventory management, and production planning).
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain how operations management integrates and understand the operational concepts, functions, and elements.
- Continue to build on and use technology to further one's understanding
- Know what form of operational analysis or tool is useful and capable of using complex quantitative tools to analyze.
- Communicate effectively the results and recommendations
- Share one's knowledge by assisting others in learning the skills and abilities.