Conceptual Physics (PHYS 100)
Nonmathematical approach to understanding the principles of physics and scientific numeracy. No previous background in physics required.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, Spring|
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform experiments
- Watch or read and evaluate information on scientific subjects.
- Complete lab assignments correctly.
- Write in a clear and concise way.
- Be able to recognize the "truth is truth wherever you find it" and be able to reconcile for themselves apparent conflicts between scientific and LDS religious principles. Understand the relationship between mankind and the environment and the impacts our lifestyles have on that environment.
- Use scientific principles to make good decisions for self and community.