(EDU 333) Developing an Effective School Culture
Students explore principles for developing personal leadership and how to apply these principles by helping others develop personal leadership. Drawing from the best practices of successful educators around the world, students will develop critical thinking skills and effective leadership to help create a more effective school culture.
|Credit Hours||2.0 Lecture|
1. Students reflect on and deepen their philosophy of self-management and articulate how leadership principles fit into their philosophy.
2. Students understand techniques for improving school culture.
3. Students understand and articulate methods for encouraging collaboration within the entire school environment.
4. Students describe the role of leadership in the classroom, school, and community.
5. Students apply the principles of personal leadership and teach them to others.