Doctrines of the Gospel (REL 431)
A more in-depth overview of the main doctrines of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Intended as a capstone experience to integrate doctrines and principles.
|Credit Hours||2.0 Lecture|
|Prerequisite||Junior or Senior standing or Permission of Instructor|
Upon completion of the course, the student will:
- Have a more in-depth knowledge about and understanding of main doctrines of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Be able to integrate doctrines and principles.
- Be better able to ask meaningful questions to use appropriate tools and resources for answers, including revelation.
- Be better able to find answers to his or her own questions.
- Be able to use good evidence and reasoning to teach and help others
- Be more deeply converted to the Lord Jesus Christ (this outcome not evaluated on an individual basis).