(REL 431) Doctrines of the Gospel
A more in-depth overview of the main doctrines of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Intended as a capstone experience to integrate doctrines and principles.
|Credit Hours||2.0 Lecture|
|Prerequisite||Junior or Senior standing or Permission of Instructor|
Upon completion of the course, the student will:
1. Have more in-depth knowledge about and understanding of main doctrines of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
2. Be able to integrate doctrines and principles.
3. Be better able to ask meaningful questions to use appropriate tools and resources for answers, including revelation.
4. Be better able to find answers to his or her own questions.
5. Be able to use good evidence and reasoning to teach and help others
6. Be more deeply converted to the Lord Jesus Christ (this outcome not evaluated on an individual basis).