(GRK 101) Elementary Biblical Greek I
Introduces basic format, grammatical structures, and vocabulary of Biblical Greek. Includes reading Biblical Greek at the elementary level.
|Credit Hours||4.0 Lecture|
|Programs||Foundational Language Study Minor|
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Obtain basic working vocabulary of the language.
- Decline nouns in the first, second, and third declension.
- Have a command of the indicative forms of verbs and be able to parse any indicative verb.
- Translate simple Biblical passages.
- Deepen understanding of the New Testament.