(ENTR 275) Entrepreneurship Leadership Training
Students learn practical steps to leadership in life and business. Achieving a successful life both temporally and spiritually.
|Credit Hours||1.0 Lecture|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, Spring|
1. Discover their own leadership style, strengths and weaknesses.
2. Identify and evaluate leadership attributes and skills found in other individuals that have helped them be successful in life.
3. Develop personal leadership abilities by proper application of leadership principles identified in the discussions.
4. Feel more passionate and committed to the students’ plan to create or own a business that will provide income.
5. Find increased happiness and success in life through the proper application of leadership principles and attributes.