(BIOL 374) Evolution and Human Prehistory
This course explores the biological process of evolution as well as the field of human paleontology and the co-evolution of human culture and the physical type.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
- Understand what makes life unique.
- Be able to describe the history of life from a biological perspective.
- Understand the unifying principles of biology.
- Recognize and discuss current biological issues and their impact on society.
- Demonstrated content knowledge of the discipline.
- Read, write, and understand biological literature.
- Learn how to conduct research through the use of the scientific method.
- Have the opportunity to prepare themselves for graduate or professional school and/or success in the biological job market.
- Realize appropriate stewardship accountabilities and the need to help Society.