(MUSC 159R) Individual Instruction
Private instruction for non-music majors, or for music majors in World Music Studies track. Consists of weekly twenty-five-minute lessons and may include master class attendance. Fee required.
|Credit Hours||1.0 - 2.0 Lecture|
|Prerequisite||Permission of instructor|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, Spring|
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Integrate technique and repertoire.
- Begin to recognize musical styles across historical periods
- Continue performance under duress.
- Perform with fluency.
- Develop an awareness of keyboard repertoire.
- Learn how to articulate musical judgment and values tactfully.