(SSAC 141) Intermediate Basketball
Designed for those students that have completed a beginning level and wishing to participate on a more active level.
|Credit Hours||1.0 Lecture|
Course Learning Outcomes
- The learner will understand the basic basketball rules, terminology, and scoring procedures.
- The learner will be able to demonstrate the basic skills associated with basketball, including passing, dribbling, shooting, and rebounding.
- The learner will demonstrate the ability to perform individual offensive and defensive skills and strategies.
- The learner will demonstrate an understanding of the typical game sequencing : pass, dribble, shoot, rebound, Fastbreak.
- The learner will understand and apply the knowledge of basic rules of basketball.
- The learner will demonstrate proper etiquette and good sportsmanship.