Intermediate Tennis (EXS 134)
This course is designed for those that completed a beginning level course or higher.
|Credit Hours||1.0 Lecture|
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the skills of forehand & backhand groundstrokes, serve, return of serve, forehand & backhand volley, and overhead in a game situation.
- Demonstrate the relationship between shot selection and overhead in a game situation.
- Demonstrate patterns play in both singles and doubles.
- Demonstrate skills in the lob, approach shot, and drop shot.
- Explain the rules, court areas, history, and current state of tennis.