(POSC 356) International Legal Drafting and Transactions
This course teaches students how to ready documents for submission to court and how to write and format a paper for submission to Law Review.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
1. Translate the terms of a business deal into contract concepts (covenants, representations and warranties, conditions precedent, statement of discretionary authority, and declarations).
2. Approach drafting tasks with confidence.
3. Organize and complete drafting tasks efficiently.
4. Work skillfully with conceptually complex material.
5. Choose language strategically.
6. Write clearly, concisely, and without inadvertent ambiguity.
7. Draft documents with readable structure and style.