(TESOL 380) Internship Preparation
Preparation for TESOL 399R. Identifying an acceptable provider, training in lesson planning, review of internship expectations.
During this course, you will:
- Interview two former TESOL interns to identify five key principles they learned as a result of the TESOL internship,
- Articulate a statement of purpose for your TESOL internship,
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic second language teaching principles in preparation for the internship,
- Create two lesson plans appropriate for the internship, and
- Complete the Career Services Internship Application.