Introduction to Business (BUSM 180)
The role of commercial enterprise in modern society, challenges inherent in starting and growing a business, core functions of management, exploration of career options.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, Spring|
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain how operations management integrates and understand the operational concepts, functions, and elements.
- Continue to build on and use technology to further one's understanding.
- Know what form of operational analysis or tool is useful and capable of using complex quantitative tools to analyze.
- Communicate effectively the results and recommendations.
- Share one's knowledge by assisting others in learning the skills and abilities.