(POSC 280) Professionalism in the Political Environment
Practical skills to enable success in a political workplace environment: personal branding and presentation, resume building, interpersonal relations, memorandum writing, current events analysis, office and institution protocols, interviewing and networking skills.
|Credit Hours||1.0 Lecture|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, Spring|
1. Preparation for a future career, internship and graduate school beyond graduation.
2. Display professionalism in the workplace.
3. Applications for graduate school and internships.
4. Effective job interviews.
5. Online profiles and networking.