Project Management (BUSM 391)
This course covers the fundamental concepts and techniques for the effective management of an organization's projects. Students learn to plan, schedule, organize, and control those projects. At the conclusion of the course, students have an option of taking the Certified Associated in Project Management (CAPM) exam.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
|Prerequisite||BUSM 361 with a B- or better|
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain how operations management integrates and understand the operational concepts, functions, and elements.
- Continue to build on and use technology to further one's understanding
- Know what form of operational analysis or tool is useful and capable of using complex quantitative tools to analysis
- Communicate effectively the results and recommendations
- Share one's knowledge by assisting others in learning the skills and abilities.