Supply Chain, Operations, and Analytics Minor
Hours - 16 Credit Hours
Effective Jan. 2020
Last Revised 9/19/2022
Holokai Category: Professional Studies
Sponsoring Program: Business Management
Faculty Unit Assignment: Faculty of Business & Government
Required — 13 Credits
|Course Number||Title||Semesters Offered||Credit Hours||Prerequisites|
|BUSM 180||Introduction to Business||F, W, S||3.0|
|BUSM 230||Business Spreadsheets and Modeling||F, W, S||1.0|
|BUSM 361||Business Analytics and Operations||F, W, S||3.0||BUSM 180, BUSM 230, MATH 107 all w/C- or better|
|BUSM 371||Supply Chain Management||F, W||3.0||BUSM 361 w/B- or better|
|BUSM 391||Project Management||F, W||3.0||BUSM 361 w/B- or better|
Elective — 3 Credits
Choose one course.
Additional Program Requirements
All passing grades will be accepted in fulfilling minor or certificate requirements.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completing this minor, students will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of fundamental areas of business.
- Have knowledge of international business basics.
- Have knowledge of intercultural understanding fundamentals.
- Be able to prepare entrepreneurial/intrapreneurial business plans.
- Be able to solve problems.
- Work effectively in teams.
- Communicate effectively.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead.
- Demonstrate commitment to service-mindedness.
- Demonstrate commitment to ethical behavior.