(REL 200) The Eternal Family
This course is centered on the doctrine of the family and the central role families play in Heavenly Father’s plan of salvation. Course content is based on “The Family: A Proclamation to the World,” other teachings of latter-day prophets, and the scriptures.
|Credit Hours||2.0 Lecture|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, Spring|
Upon completion of the course, the student will:
1. Have knowledge about and understanding of the doctrine of the family and the central role families play in Heavenly Father’s plan of salvation.
2. Be better able to ask meaningful questions to use appropriate tools and resources for answers, including revelation.
3. Be better able to find answers to his or her own questions.
4. Be better able to use good evidence and reasoning to teach and help others.
5. Be more deeply converted to the Lord Jesus Christ (this outcome not evaluated on an individual basis).