(EIL 371) Written Accuracy
Students focus on communicating clearly in writing by applying grammar rules, selecting appropriate vocabulary, and using editing strategies when revising academic writing.
|Credit Hours||2.0 Lecture|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, Spring|
- Reading grammar instructions and exercises.
- Listening to the teacher and other classmates during lectures and discussions.
- Participating orally in group and class discussions.
- Plan, write and edit essays and other types of writing.
- Increase and improve the use of active vocabulary.
- Review various grammar forms and patterns.
- Find and correct errors in exercises, writing samples, and in the students’ own work.
- Visit with a Grammar Tutor every week to review select writings.
- Your honesty will be called upon as you self-report some of your activities on Canvas.