(ART 465) Advanced Sculpture
An advanced sculpture studio course exploring various methods and techniques of modeling in wax and mold-making. Slides of the work will be integrated into senior portfolios. Fee required.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
Course Learning Outcomes
- Approach mastery of your chosen area of emphasis.
- Become fluent in using the elements of design as a visual language to express yourself as an artist.
- Refine your ability to conceptualize and visualize objects in three dimensions.
- Define your voice and identity as an artist. Know where you and your work fit into the broader art scene.
- Articulate where the kind of work you are interested in doing fits into the ark of art history.
- Continue to research what other artists are doing in your chosen field of expression.