(ART 365) Intermediate Sculpture
Problems designed to encourage individual development in sculpture. Fee required.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
1. Improve and refine your mastery of the techniques of working with clay and other sculpting media.
2. Learn to use the elements of design as a visual language to express yourself as an artist.
3. Refine your ability to conceptualize and visualize objects in three dimensions.
4. Begin to define your voice and identity as an artist and see where you and your work fit into the art world
5. Understand where the kind of work you are interested in doing fits into the ark of art history.
6. Gain an awareness of what other artists are doing in your chosen field of expression