(ENGL 364) American Literature from 1965-Present
Surveys selected works of contemporary American drama, poetry, fiction, and criticism, including works by women and minority writers.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
1. Be familiar with a broad range of post-1965 American literary works and authors.
2. Understand the history, development, and characteristics of contemporary American literature .
3. Analyze postmodern literature both verbally and in writing.
4. Know in-depth at least one contemporary American author and work.
5. Understand the various genres of contemporary American literature.
6. Speak and write clearly and convincingly about literature.