(BIOL 496LR) Student Research
Supervised individual research for students who have been granted a student research associateship.
|Credit Hours||1.0 - 6.0 Research|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, Spring|
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Perform independent research and laboratory tasks with minimal supervision.
- Be able to troubleshoot and solve research and laboratory problems.
- Perform academic literature search and evaluate sources and research methodologies independently.
- Analyze and interpret scientific data and results and draw appropriate conclusions.
- Be able to write and produce scientific reports and journal articles as well as orally convey their research.