(BUSM 411R) Digital Marketing Agency
The Digital Marketing Agency course is a full-service, student-led digital marketing agency providing hands-on experience to enhance the student’s marketing skill sets in preparation for professional experience.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
|Prerequisites||BUSM 304 w/B- or better|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, Spring|
|Programs||Business Management (BS)|
Course Learning Outcomes
Each student who passes this course will be able to do the following:
- Communicate persuasively and clearly in written and visual media.
- Identify the intended goals and target audience of specified clientele.
- Apply knowledge and critical thinking skills from other courses (such as SEOSEM, UX, content marketing, video, graphic, paid search and social media campaigns, etc.) to solve business problems.
- Obtain a working knowledge of industry-leading software tools to create and track campaigns.
- Use practical knowledge to build campaigns with high return on investment (ROI) and build a resume beyond entry level skills.