Principles of Marketing Management (BUSM 304)
Introduces basic principles of marketing management, including customer and market analysis, segmentation, positioning, branding, pricing, distribution, marketing communications, relationships, global marketing, and ethics.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
|Prerequisites||BUSM 180 and BUSM 320 with a C- or better|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, Spring|
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Learn the basic principles and vocabulary of marketing
- Learn to apply marketing principles and concepts to real-world problems and cases
- Understand the marketing process, from analyzing and understanding the market to conceive a marketing strategy, to developing a more detailed marketing plan, to developing ongoing relationships with customers.
- Refine your oral presentation skills
- Refine your written communication skills
- Learn how to work effectively as a team.