(BUSM 304) Principles of Marketing Management
Introduces basic principles of marketing management, including customer and market analysis, segmentation, positioning, branding, pricing, distribution, marketing communications, relationships, global marketing, and ethics.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Learn the basic principles and vocabulary of marketing
- Learn to apply marketing principles and concepts to real-world problems and cases
- Understand the marketing process, from analyzing and understanding the market to conceive a marketing strategy, to developing a more detailed marketing plan, to developing ongoing relationships with customers.
- Refine your oral presentation skills
- Refine your written communication skills
- Learn how to work effectively as a team.