(BUSM 460R) Marketing Projects
This course allows marketing students to gain experiential learning opportunities that replicate the professional workplace in a classroom setting.
Course Learning Outcomes
Each student who passes this course will be able to do the following:
- Effectively strategize marketing campaigns to utilize the sales funnel and improve the customer journey experience.
- Design effective email marketing campaigns and analyze reach, ROI, and other measurable outcomes using CRM tools such as Hubspot.
- Analyze SEO and SEM and adjust content marketing strategies as necessary to match social listening.
- Develop realistic KPIs to judge effectiveness of various campaigns.
- Utilize social media to create ecommerce opportunities through tools such as Shopify and Amazon Affiliates as revenue streams.