(COMM 360) Communication Theory and Method
Introduces genres of communication theory and approaches to communication inquiry. Focuses on the application of theory in empirical studies.
- Be able to identify structure of a scholarly study.
- Understand the relationship between theory and method.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the major theories for the discipline.
- Select an appropriate research method (complete in COMM 490).
- Utilize a theoretical framework and structure your analysis.
- Complete at least half of your senior paper (intro., lit. review, methodology).
- Master discipline style of citation.