(PSYC 402) Educational and Instructional Psychology
Psychological facts, principles, and concepts related to types and principles of learning. The relationship between instructional design and media production will be covered.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
1. Students will write weekly reflections on week’s activities. (Journal entries).
2. Students will work in groups and will make class presentations about topics discussed in class.
3. Students will demonstrate their knowledge of concepts learned through class exams.
4. Students will present in class utilizing different technology.
5. Students will research topics for class presentation.
6. Students will take exams including a midterm and final exam. 7.Students will participate in a discussion of various action-learning team exercises through field trip observations.