(BUSM 337) Employee & Labor Relations
Students learn to identify and resolve common workplace problems involving employees and supervisors and develop skills in managerial areas such as assessing performance, coaching, counseling, performance evaluation, and communicating effectively.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
Course Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course, students will have gained knowledge and skills in the following areas of employee relations within a business situation:
- Measuring and assessing employee performance.
- Coaching and counseling employees.
- Resolving conflicts between coworkers.
- Preparing and delivering performance evaluations.
- Communicating effectively with coworkers, direct reports, and superiors.