(ART 202) Global Art History II
Studies of global art history from the Renaissance to contemporary.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
By completing this course a student will:
1. Have a knowledge of: Depth: the contextual setting of many works of art, their titles, artists, and mediums from the Renaissance to today.
2. Have a knowledge of: Breadth: the influence of government and social trends in the development of art throughout history in various geographic and cultural regions.
3. Have ability to: Develop information literacy through research and critical thinking to understand, use, and evaluate evidence and sources.
4. Have ability to: Articulate what they have learned
5. Have a disposition to: Avoid plagiarism and be completely honest in all assessments.