(IT 324) Internet of Things
Understanding the many uses of the Internet of Things and some of the security concerns associated with them.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Apply principles of information technology in IoT at a practiced level.
- Design, implement, and evaluate computing-based solutions to meet a given set of requirements as it pertains to IoT to those servers at a practiced level.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts through group project work.
- Recognize the ethical issues of IoT and implement things responsibly.
- Use systematic approaches to select, integrate and administer a secure where appropriate IoT environments at a practiced level.