(BUSM 422) Marketing Research
This course focuses on central concepts, tools, and techniques of marketing research. Students design, execute and present a marketing research study.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to do the following:
1. Understand the basics of marketing research, the vocabulary and terms, and the process involved in conducting valuable research
2. Become Google Analytics Certified.
3.Design basic research, using tools such as Qualtrics, that resolves problems and meets objectives
4. Read and comprehend quantitative research, such as Google Analytics and other tools, in order to make recommendations to meet goals
5. Utilize qualitative data, surveys, and focus group data, alongside quantitative data to make recommendations to meet goals
6. Understand the basics of sampling, sample sizes, and quality control issues when designing a study
7. Communicate Insights about data collected from marketing research
8. Apply your knowledge to evaluate, and present a real world case study to a group and evaluate case studies presented by other members of the group