(REL 211) New Testament I
Overview of the content and teachings of the New Testament. The life and ministry of the Savior Jesus Christ as contained in the Gospels.
|Credit Hours||2.0 Lecture|
Upon completion of the course, the student will:
1. Develop a greater faith in and testimony of Jesus Christ; deepen our personal conversion to Him.
2. Increase our abilities to learn and teach by the Spirit.
3. Maintain a habit of daily scripture study.
4. Identify, understand, and apply principles from the scriptures and the words of the prophets.
5. Explain, share, and testify of true doctrines and principles.6.Master (meaning memorize, explain, and apply) key scriptural passages.