(PSYC 321) Organizational Behavior
Individual, group, and organizational variables affecting organizational functioning. Topics include motivation, rewards, leadership, conflict, decision-making, structure, evaluation, and change.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
1. Students will write weekly Chapter Checks and Chapter Challenges.
2. Students will work in groups and will make class presentations about topics discussed in class.
3. Students will present in class utilizing different technology.
4. Students will present two reaction papers to related topics from current literature. Also will present research paper topics.
5. Students will take tests and final exams.
6. Students will participate in an action-learning team exercise as well as a Group Team Presentation.