(PSYC 341) Personality
Individual patterns of behavior, thought, and emotion from the perspective of various personality theories.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
1. Demonstrate knowledge of the major theoretical perspectives in personality (psychoanalytical, humanistic, trait, biological, learning, and cognitive).
2. Define major principles and terminology within each of the theoretical perspectives.
3. Demonstrate knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of each major theoretical perspective in personality.
4. Demonstrate knowledge of the practical application of personality theory in clinical training, assessment, and practice.
5. Assume various global perspectives when analyzing human personality.