(COMM 410) Political Communication
This course surveys the triangular relationship between politics, the media and the public. Political communication examines the dynamics of that relationship by looking into how the three actors interrelate.
- Understand historical and theoretical contexts of political media.
- Practice communication legally and ethically.
- Gain critical thought for analytical and moral reasoning, competence in researching and gathering information.
- Articulate and sustain views through verbal and written discourse.
- Exhibit professional standards.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to ethical issues.