(MUSC 110R) Seasider Singers
Open to all students who desire an opportunity to participate in a singing organization. May be repeated up to four semesters for credit. Fee required.
|Credit Hours||1.0 - 2.0 Lecture|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, Spring|
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, students will develop technical and artistic skills, including:
- Critical listening skills (audiation).
- Basic sightreading.
- Understanding of general music terminology.
- Knowledge of music traditions from various regions of the world.
- Historical and cultural context for our repertoire.
- Effective use of diction, articulation, and vowel space.
- Applying the principles of healthy breathing and free tone production.
- Effective collaboration and group work.